Sunday, January 2, 2011

Once upon a time...

Happy New Year everyone! I look forward to getting buckled down and blogging more this year. I have loved the blogging experience so far and aim to do it much more in the coming year. Thanks for reading, please always feel free to share your thoughts and ideas!

2 page layout using Webster's Pages
Thursday I went to the Scrapbook corner in search of stuff on sale. As usual, I manage to want regular price stuff instead. This paper is from Webster's Pages. I was going to get the Christmas paper, but I hate buying Christmas stuff after Christmas, even though that is the smartest time to buy it. I mixed this layout with some Webster's Pages paper I already had. They all coordinate so well together. Normally I am such a primary colors person, but with this paper I guess I make an exception.

Got to us the old Cricut Machine for my page title.
I love to cut out shapes from the paper to use as embellishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment