Sunday, February 20, 2011

Love is in the air...still



Ok, so I am almost a week late on this post. I figure its still February so, feel the love anyhow. This is a special layout, mostly because it is one of a few that doesn't include any of the boys. As a matter of fact, my husband and I will have been married nine years this year and I have yet to create one layout from our wedding. Go figure.

In these pictures we are in our first year of marriage. Not a kid in site. I still had my dreadlocks. I did this layout recently as a sort of valentine for the old man and me. We are a very different couple now. It is a little hard to even write a post about this layout because marriage is such a mixed bag. There are good days and bad. I guess if we are lucky we will remember and appreciate the good, and simply learn and move on from the bad. Our goal is to stick it out regardless. The good does always outweigh the bad. I wish I had something more romantic and less "hang in there" but its just like that sometimes. Happy Valentine's Day! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment