Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby wall hanging



What have I been up to? I am preparing for teaching another workshop! This will be my second time working with the lovely youth ladies of the Teen MOPS program at Mosaic Church. This week we will be creating the baby wall hanging I have pictured here.



I used my newest little creation as the subject for this little number. I cut three 5x7 pieces of some cardboard I had laying around for the base of my project. Then all I needed were a couple sheets of coordinating paper (still using the Echo Park paper I got for Christmas), some stickers and a little ribbon. This is cute for your own little one's room, or to give as a shower gift.


I have seen a similar project like this that makes a height chart. I am definitely going to try that one, just as soon as I find out the color scheme of my prego buddy's nursery. Something about springtime and babies that just go hand and hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment