Friday, April 29, 2011

Queen Bee



This is my submission for Day Two of the Tim Times Ten Give-A-Way Challenge. This was a challenge because I don't ever use the masking technique or much glitter. But I managed. We had to use a busy bee theme. What bee is busier than the queen?! I made up my own masking paint using some acrylic paint and water in a misting bottle I had laying around. My stencils were made on my Cricut machine using the Home Accents Cartridge. For a little glitz and glam, I used LuminArte! Two down, seven to go!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! Wish I could figure out the link thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous. Love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki...Love this tag....I had to check out Stampin' Dymonz blog first thing this AM...because I was looking forward to doing the next challenge also......Yay...the masking technique...I love that I have so many ideas to put on my "need to scrap" list...Thanks to all of you participating and inspiring me ......TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool tag....love the queen bee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really a lovely tag - love that bee! Thanks for playing along with Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space in our "Tim Times Ten" tag challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the love. These challenges are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete