Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bored!

The boys were bored today, so the oldest decided we should do some scrapbooking. They are very artistic little guys and enjoy glue and scissors, so I said, "What the hay?!"

I pulled out a box of TBS photos (To Be Scrapped) and let them pick ones they wanted to use. I figured if I hadn't used them by now what harm could it do.

The oldest choose a night that Daddy cooked pizza from scratch.

Daddy made pizza!

The middle man chose pictures from the time he and I attended free day at the Taekwondo school.

Zoom! (No idea what inspired that title)

The perfectionist in me wanted to go back over their pages and add journaling, captions, etc. but they seemed so pleased with their work that I decided not to be so type A.

Guitar Hero layout using Glitz paper and stickers from the Paper Studio


I made a page about a night of Guitar Hero at my sister's house. There is no better time to be had for so cheap! (Say that ten times fast) It was a good idea to get the creative juices flowing and a way to cure some blogger's block...and we're back!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids did a great job....they have two very different styles of scrapbooking...what a great way to teach them the importance of family....

    ReplyDelete