Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Close To My Heart Big Sale Starts Tomorrow

I have always been a fan of Close To My Heart products. I am not a consultant, but I know one that would love for you to take advantage of the huge discounts going down tomorrow. For eight days, they are selling paper kits and stickers for $2, $4, and $6. Starting at 10:00 AM tomorrow visit www.melony.myCTMH.com for your chance to purchase stickers and paper, some of which are on their way to retirement.

The prices are as follows:
$2 - Level 2 Stickease
$4 - Level 1 Kits
$6 - Level 2 Kits


One of the neat things about CTMH is that they have coordinating papers in different levels allowing you to scrapbook at your own level of creativity or the amount of time you have on hand. If you have a project that demands a quick page, or can’t quite decide what colors or patterns compliment each other, you can choose a Level 1 Kit that comes with pre-printed pages and matching stickers. Level 1 Kits also provide spaces for you to place pictures. If you have more time and are feeling adventurous, you can purchase Level 2 paper and stickers to have a little more freedom with your projects. Level 2 Kits are also good for card making.

I will be doing a little shopping tomorrow and let you know what I got. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment